Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Braised Pig Tails with Oyster Sauce 蠔油炆豬尾




  The weather is so cold and wet these day.  A pot of braised meat, with a bowl of fragrant white rice bring me lot of comfort.  I was planning to go buy some chicken wing tips; I didn't found them, but got these.  Nowadays, pig tails are really not easy to be found in the market so I bought them home right away.

  These day I thought of my family in Hong Kong a lot.  I know my loving parents are doing great, and my sister and brother are also enjoying their lives with their behalf.  I ask myself how about me now.  Am I doing well in Canada here?  My health is deteriorating.  When the bad days hit, I almost lose. Cooking is the thing that saves me.  I can spend half of the day just to study recipes or make videos.  The process is very healing, and the food comes out always nice and yummy.  I hope you also enjoy my videos.





(Main Ingredients):
1 kg Pig tails
1 head Garlic
60 gram Ginger, sliced
1 bunch Green onion or Garlic Shoots (optional)
2 tablespoons Vegetbale Oil (for cooking)


(For blanching):
3 slices Ginger
Water


(Seasoning):
2 tablespoons Oyster sauce
5 tablespoons Sugar
1/4 cup Chinese Rice Wine
1/2 teaspoon Salt



(主要材料):
豬尾骨
一顆  蒜頭
60 克   薑未
一 束   青蔥 (可省略)
2 湯匙   菜油 (煮菜用)


(去水用材料):
三 塊  薑片


(調味料):
2 湯匙   蠔油
5 湯匙   糖
1/4 杯   米酒
1/2 茶匙   鹽




Instruction:


No comments:

Post a Comment