Sunday, December 6, 2015

How to kill a live crab humanely and clean it 如何處理活蟹







"I want to make some pancake for mommy and us, Daddy?" I heard Ethan said in the other room.

"I want to make one for myself, one for mommy, and one for you." Ethan added. "Come on, wake up!"  I could imagine Ethan was dragging his daddy's sleeve, trying to pull his daddy off bed now.  I giggled a little since it was the routine he'd been doing lately.

This smart little kiddo knew many process about making pancake (thanks for me, hehe).  He knew that the damp cloth placed under the mixing bowl is to stabilize the bowl while we whisking the batter.  He knew there have to be eggs, vanilla extract, flour, and butter in the recipe.  Ethan's eyes fixed on the whip, with one of his hand holding the bowl and the other whisking the batter.  He looked super grown up.  Sometimes I wonder if it was the imagine he had in his mind about me when I was working in the kitchen.

The pancake turned out not very puffy (because mommy didn't put enough baking powder...), but we were more than happy to shovel all of them into out tommies.  Ethan thought they were extra delicious because they were made by Mommy and him together.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




How to kill a live crab humanely and clean it 如何處理活蟹






Ingredients:
Meat crab ( it's the crab I used in his video, but it really doesn't matter)





Instruction:





1 comment:

  1. Hey nice to meet you. Can i ask some details vor help in cooking this?

    ReplyDelete