Thursday, December 3, 2015

Sichuan Peppercorn (Numb and Spicy) Chicken Wings 快炒麻辣花椒雞翼




  The Christmas tree at the lobby had already set up, and our christmas tree will be ready in a couple of weeks.  Things get busy and bustling, but I don't find much joy in it.  This Christmas perhaps would be the hardest one I experience.  I will be alone.  My son is going to celebrate this big festival with his daddy and his side of the family.  And me, who marital status just back to single, going to stay at home and watch the classic movie "Home alone".  It is the first festival I have no family around so I'm a little don't know how to prepare my emotions.  Is it very hard, or just hard?


Sichuan peppercorn is one of my favourite spices, and it can apply to almost all meat dish and even stew.  This chicken wings weren't as spicy as I thought (I eat very spicy), but you can always adjust the amount of the chilli flakes and peppercorn.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






(Main Ingredients):
1 pound Chicken Wings
3 teaspoons Vegetable Oil (for stir fry)
3 slices Ginger


(Marinade):
1 teaspoon Sichuan Peppercorn, crushed
2 teaspoons Chili Flakes
5 gram Ginger, grated
2 tablespoons Shaoxing Wine
1/8 teaspoon Ground White Pepper
2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
1/2 teaspoon Salt



(主要材料):
1 磅   雞翼
3 湯匙   菜油 (煮菜用)
3 片   薑片


(醃料):
1 茶匙   花椒
2 湯匙   辣椒粉
5 克   薑蓉
2 湯匙   紹興酒
1/8 茶匙   白胡椒粉
2 茶匙   麻油
1/2 茶匙   鹽



Instruction:







No comments:

Post a Comment