Sunday, January 10, 2016

Simple Pine Syrup 松樹糖漿



Around this time in winter there is usually not much we can forage, but there are plenty of pine trees in the woods that's needles we can bring to a good use.  Making pine syrup is one of them, and the method is super easy - boil the sugar, water, and the pine needles together.  Though, the pine needles need to be very fresh and young since they contain a better quality of pine oil.  Some people use this syrup in cocktails.  Since I don't drink, I use it in my tea or morning coffee.   But most often I use this syrup on my pork dishes, and they match really well.  Pine syrup has a very clean after taste rather than the pungent scent you smell when you rub the pine needles.  I hope you will enjoy exploring this new recipe. 



Ingrediens:
4-6 twigs Pine Needles
5 cups Sugar
1 cup Water


材料:
4-6 枝   松葉
5 杯   糖
1 杯   水



Instruction:

No comments:

Post a Comment