Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Almond Cuddled Bear Cookies 抱抱熊杏仁曲奇




People who have tried these almond cookies love them, just as they love buttery or chocolate chip cookies.  When I was little, my dad usually bought these cookies on his payday.  Whenever  I received one, I would nibble it as slowly as I could to enjoy every bit of sweet and nutty flavour.  These cookies lived through my childhood.


I made these cookies into some cute bears today for Ethan and his friends.  They each held a piece of cookie, and thought about where they should set their teeth in first before munching the bears from head to toe.  Although they were still too little to tell me how much they enjoyed the cookies, their smiles and the crumbs on their faces already told me.



_________________________________________________________________________________



Almond Cuddled Bear Cookies 抱抱熊杏仁曲奇



Ingredients: (yield about 9-12 cookies)
1/3 cup Almond
1 cup All Purpose Flour
90 gram Brown Sugar
100 ml Soy Oil (or any type of vegetable oil)
2 Eggs
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
9-12 Almonds (for decoration)



材料: (做約9-12塊曲奇)
1/3 杯   杏仁
1 杯   麵粉
90 克   黑糖
100 毫升   大豆油 (或其他菜油)
2 隻   雞蛋
2 茶匙   泡打粉
9-12 粒   杏仁 (裝飾用)



Instruction:




No comments:

Post a Comment