Thursday, March 27, 2014

Candied Orange Peels 黑朱古力橙條




I once heard of a saying, "the fewer ingredients a recipe calls for, the more the time and effort it requires".  It shows in this recipe.  After Ethan and I enjoyed those big two oranges, I played with the peels with some sugar and syrup for two days straight (Ethan may have thought I was playing some new orange sticks game),  It was totally worth it though.  While boiling the orange peels, the whole house was filled with the refreshing citrus scent.  The orange peels also tasted great with dark chocolate or without.  They became my best snacks for this start of spring.



Ingredients:
2 Oranges
2 cups Sugar
1 cup Water
60 gram Dark Chocolate



材料:
2 個   橙
2 杯   糖
1 杯   水
60 克   黑朱古力




Instruction:



No comments:

Post a Comment