Monday, December 30, 2013

How to make Beef Curry Rice 咖哩牛肉飯





The curry I use here is not spicy but has mild sweetness from apple and honey.  You can always find various brands and flavours at some big Asian supermarkets to suit your tastebuds.  I usually make a big pot of curry at a time and then freeze the leftover portion in a few small boxes for later, whenever I am not in the mood of cooking.  All I need to do  then is to just cook a pot of rice and to reheat the curry in a microwave.  Then I will have a homemade hot meal.



Ingredients: (yield about 6 potions)
700 gram Beef, cubed
2 Carrot, cubed
2 White Onion, thinly sliced
2 Potatoes, cubed
120 gram Japanese Curry Blocks
700 ml Water


材料:(約6人份)
700 克   牛肉粒
2 條   紅蘿蔔,切粒
2 個   白洋蔥,切幼條
2 個   薯仔,切粒
120 克   日式
120 克   咖哩磚
700 毫升   水



Instruction:



No comments:

Post a Comment