Wednesday, January 8, 2014

No Bake Cho Cho train birthday Cake - My baby boy turns TWO!




This no bake arrowroot cake is always one of the most popular desserts among my family and friends.  This time, I turned it into a set of cute trains for my son who loves cho-cho so much.  Trying to make the cake look colourful while limiting the excessive empty calories, I used white chocolate chips and food colorants instead of the traditional icing.  That also enhanced the milky flavour.  For the decoration, I recommend choosing half-fruit-half-candies, to meet the "healthier" ideal.




 Ingredients:

Cake base:
1 cup Chocolate Chips
350 gram Arrowroot
1 cup Condensed Milk
1/2 cup Nutella
1 cup Butter
6 tablespoon Cocoa Powder


Colourful Chocolate Icing: (for each cart)
1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
2 tablespoons Whole Milk
Food Colorant


Decoration:
Original Oreo
Mini Oreo
Fruit (any of your choice)
Candies (any of your choice)



Instruction:











No comments:

Post a Comment