Friday, February 7, 2014

Black Bean Chocolate Cookies





Valentine's Day is just right around the corner.  To be honest, I don't think my hubby's blood glucose will be able to take those sugary cookies or chocolate truffles, no matter how adorable and delicious they are.  I love my husband, so I decide to make some goodies that are good for his body and he will also be happy with.  You can use almond milk or soy milk to replace the whole milk in this recipe.  I find whole milk is convenient just because we always have a few bags in the fridge for my young son.




Ingredients:
1 cup Canned Black Beans
2 tablespoons Almond butter
2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
2 tablespoons Whole Milk
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Baking Powder


材料:
1 杯   黑豆
2 湯匙   杏仁牛油
2 湯匙   可可粉(無糖)
2 湯匙   全脂奶
1/3 杯   黑糖
1/2 茶匙   肉桂粉
1 茶匙   泡打粉



Instruction:








No comments:

Post a Comment