Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stir fried Pineapple Beef 菠蘿炒牛肉




Whether you are an adult or a kid you will love this dish.  My son ate almost all the pineapples and my husband wanted to swallow down the plate if he could.  I remembered my brother and I often fought over the last piece of beef and made sure we cleaned off the sauce on the bottom with our rice.  It is a very memorable dish for me.  You can use fresh pineapple here.  If so, cut off the hard skin and the needles, core the middle part, and then soak the pineapple in salted water for twenty minutes before use.  That can lessen the irritating enzyme in pineapple to your mouth and skin.



Ingredients:
450 gram Angus Beef, sliced
1 Canned Pineapple, drained
1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil


Marinade:
2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1 tablespoon Sugar
1/4 cup Rice Wine
1 tablespoon Corn Starch
1/4 teaspoon Ground White Pepper


材料:
450 克   安格斯牛肉
1罐   菠蘿粒,濾去糖水
1 湯匙   蠔油
2 湯匙   菜油

醃料:
2 湯匙   豉油
2湯匙   菜油
1 湯匙   糖
1/4 杯   米酒
1 湯匙   粟粉
1/4 茶匙   白胡椒粉


Instruction:




No comments:

Post a Comment