Tuesday, February 18, 2014

How to make Vegan Sesame Pudding 黑芝麻布甸





This is a dessert that suddenly popped into my head just as I laid in the bed last night.  I remembered there was a bag of ground sesame in the pantry, and I knew it would go perfectly for this rich and smooth goodie.  However, it was absolutely crazy to sneak into the kitchen to make this at 2 AM.  So, I waited until this morning.
It is a simple recipe that I call "toss 'n stir".  Keep in mind that after you toss everything in a saucepan, you need to give the gluey mixture a good stir to make sure there is no lumps of ground sesame remaining.  Enjoy!



Ingredients: (yield about 3-4 portions)
2.5 tablespoons Ground Black Sesame (find it in Asian market)
1 cup Almond Milk
2 gram Agar Agar Powder
3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Almond Milk + 2 tablespoons Corn Starch
White Sesame for garnish (optional)


材料: (約四人份)
2.5 湯匙   黑芝麻粉 (在華人超市可買到)
1 杯   杏仁奶
2 克   瓊脂
3 湯匙   黑糖
1/4 杯   杏仁奶 + 2 湯匙   粟粉
白芝麻 (裝飾用)



Instruction:







No comments:

Post a Comment